One Property, Two Distinctions
This 503,000 square foot complex comprises of 2 buildings of significantly different vintages. The original building, 20 Richmond Street East, dates back to the early 1890's and is a designated Historical Site.
In 1991, a modern glass tower was built at One Queen Street East, with a five-storey atrium linking it to 20 Richmond Street East. The combination of the two properties makes this complex an attractive one of a kind Class "A" property.